Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #192953

, | Unfiltered | April 29, 2020

Me: “Thank you for calling [company], my name is [name], how may I help you?”

Customer: “Yeah I want to cancel [service].”

Me: “I can certainly help you change your services. May I ask you a few questions to validate the account?”

Customer: “My name is [name] I live at [address] and the last four of my social are [****]. Now I want to cancel [service] now please.”

Me: “Thank you for that information, sir. I see that your account has a PIN on it that I also need to verify before we can continue.”

Customer: “I don’t have a f****** PIN on my account! My name is [name] and I live at [address] and the last four of my social is [****]. Just do it!”

Me: “I’m sorry sir but when a PIN is present on an account we must verify -”

Customer: “Listen you stupid b****, I don’t have a f****** PIN on my f****** account. Now are you going to help me or not?”

Me: “Sir I am trying to help you, and our computer is showing that you have a PIN -”

Customer: “Stop lying you stupid c***! I don’t have a PIN on my account. It’s my account! My name is [name] and I’m a lawyer! If you call me a liar one more time I’m going to sue you and have you fired!”

Me: “Sir, there is no reason to talk to me in that manner. I am attempting to assist you. If you have forgotten your PIN we can reset it by verifying other information.”

Customer: “I’ve already given you all my information, I don’t have a f****** PIN on my account!”

Me: “We can reset -”

Customer: “Shut the f*** up you stupid f****** whore! Do your f****** job you lazy c***! You are calling me a liar and I don’t like it! I’m a lawyer and I will sue your company if you don’t do what I tell you. Do your f****** job you stupid f****** b****!”

Me: “Sir, I am doing my job. And to further assist you I must either verify the PIN on the account or reset it using the appropriate information.”

Customer: “I told you, I don’t have a f****** PIN on my f****** account, there’s nothing to reset. Now are you going to shut the f*** up and do your f****** job you lazy f****** n***** whore?”

Me: “Sir, if you continue to speak to me in that manner I will have to end this call.”

Customer: “DO YOUR F****** JOB YOU F****** C***!”

Me: “Sir, there’s no reason to use that kind of language. If you continue to speak to me in that manner I WILL disconnect this call.”

Customer: (screaming) “F*** YOU N*****! F*** YOU N*****! F*** YOU -”

Me: *hangs up*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!