Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #192469

, | Unfiltered | April 26, 2020

Lady walks into pet store angry
Struggling to pick up the cat little I grab it for her and she yells saying that she doesnt want that cat litter and I said “dont worry you dont have to take it.” i grab a different cat litter for her and begin to ring it in. She yells again “i want cat food! Its in the back!” and i ask her her phone number to bring up the order and she says “its under (blank)” and so i try to type in her name and nothing pops up and again ask her for her phone number and she yells it. I go grab her cat food and returrn. “Your total is 56.87$” and she says “cat litter is so expensive now a days ive been buying this for 20 years now and its gone up in price.” and so i suggest a similar but cheaper cat litter and she yells saying “but thats not this cat litter and thats not what i want!!!” and so i apologized and offered her 5% off this bag. She doesnt take my offer and pays for the litter. I begin to carry her 40lbs bg of cat litter and her cat food out for her and she yells and says shell take it. Later on, she emails my boss amd i was the one to get in more trouble by him!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!