Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #192466

, , | Unfiltered | April 26, 2020

I wish this website was around circa 1995 when I worked in the teen Center of an Atlantic City casino (which shall remain nameless). It was the end of the night and I was handing out prizes to kids who turned in their tickets from the games. A parent wanted her child to get a larger prize but she didn’t have enough tickets and I wasn’t allowed to upgrade the prizes. She was clearly drunk and started cursing at me. Then when that didn’t work she took out her prosthetic eye and tried to put it in my hand. I was so caught off guard that I didn’t know how to respond. I finally said that I thought she needed it more than I did. I looked at her daughter and could tell she was mortified. So I just finished my job and locked up the center but I was so shaken up. I called my manager and explained what had happened. But his response was that he would investigate and see what kind of customer she was, which was code for he would find out how much she spent in the casino. It must have been a lot because nothing was ever done about it.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!