Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #191247

, , | Unfiltered | March 31, 2020

Not a conversation. Would just like to tell you lovely people that due to customer complaints I have had to leave my job. I get on well with 99 per cent of customers but the 1 per cent that have complained (because I don’t salivate over them whenever they are in) has meant that I have lost my job. I would like to thank my daughter, for keeping me sane, my boss, for never standing up for me, and last of all, the customers, who think it is okay to complain at the drop of a hat.

I am not ‘sharp’ or ‘rude’ or ‘aggressive’. I am good at my job and will not blow people who are rude themselves. If you throw money at me, I am not going to smile and say thanks.

If you can’t be bothered to say hello back, I will not be nice.

If you can’t be bothered to put your money in my hand but just slam it on the counter then you get your change back the same way. Oh, and by the way, I always say thanks when I do that.

I am sorry if I am rude, aggressive or sharp but so are you, general public. You treat staff like shit but expect to be treated with respect.

Please publish this, NAR as I DO respect you.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!