Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #190952

, | Unfiltered | March 29, 2020

I work at a take-away/restaurant inside a mall. Me and my boss, who is also a good friend of mine, work the evening-shift. It’s a rough day, since most of our customers are extra-ordinarily grumpy and rude at this day. Two young boys, around 20 years old, enter our store. We expect them to be trouble as well, but they’re really nice and polite, even joking with us, so we decide to make their orders with some more meat and cheese than we usually put in. They take their orders, thanking us for beeing so fast and proceed to leave.
I turn to my boss.
Me: Those boys were the nicest customers we’ve had all day. I am glad there are still people like these.
Boss: Yes totally.
Suddenly one of the boys turns around and begins to shout towards us.
Boy 1: IF YOU’VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, YOU CAN SAY IT RIGHT TO MY FACE B******!
Boy 2: YEAH! SPEAKING BEHIND OTHER PEOPLES BACKS IS JUST THE WORST!!!
Me and my boss stood there in shock, just staring at them, as they rushed away.
Me: Can you tell me what the f*** just happened?
Boss: Well it seems like we were mistaken.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!