Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #189013

, , | Unfiltered | March 9, 2020

Me: Hi, how are ya?
Customer: BANANA?
Me: You’d like a banana coffee? Sure, how would you like that?
Customer: I get a small, double-cupped, try not to let your grimy fingers touch the top of it.
Me: Excuse me?
Cusomer: YOU HEARD ME! YOUR GRIMY FINGERS! DON’T. TOUCH. THE. TOP.
Me: Sir, can you please lower your voice? I can assure you I’ve just washed my hands and my clean fingers haven’t come near the top of your cup.

Customer begins trying to grab the cup from me.

Customer: NO! I’LL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU DID. YOU FUCKING TOUCHED IT.
Me: I don’t think that will be necessary, sir. Maybe you should leave.
Customer: THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. I DIDN’T COME HERE TO CATCH A RATION OF SHIT FROM YOU. YOU CAN’T TREAT PEOPLE THIS WAY.

He proceeds to read my name tag and claims he’s going to call my regional manager and the owner of the chain and get me fired. Once he finally storms off, I report the incident to my manager and she calls the regional manager.

Manager: Is this someone we’re supposed to know? Is he the owner’s brother? What’s this guy’s deal.

Regional Manager: Oh, that guy? Yeah we’ve heard of him before. Nope, no one special. He’s just an asshole. Don’t worry about him!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!