Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #188412

, , | Unfiltered | March 7, 2020

(celebrating dark souls 3’s release by sharing a story of a rude customer in our shop a few days after dark souls 2’s release)

customer: *enters the shop and pushes a female regulair out of the way, slams a copy of dark souls 2 on the counter* “this game is rubbish! i want my money back”

me: “sure thing sir, might i ask what’s the issue? it may just be a bug?”

customer: “no it’s some stupid cheating enemy that is imposible to beat”

me: “ah yes, some bosses can be accessed quite early but are a bit hard to beat without progressing far, whats the name?”

customer: (tells me a name that’s absolutely not a boss it’s more likely to be a PSN username) “it’s a female with a sword and shield and all kinds of magic that shows up randomly in no mans wharf!”

me: “that’s not an enemy in the game sir, you where being invaded, didn’t the game inform you there was an invading dark spirit?”

customer: “well yeah but invaders are people, and people aren’t that good”

female regulair: “actually i am, i’m (PSN username) nice to meet you (PSN username)”

customer: “what? no, girls can’t play hard games”

female regulair: *smiles confidently* “my first invasion i used chameleon to transform into a box, i hid near an item on a clif, and when you grabbed it i used the force miracle to knock you off the cliff, then i used a plunging attack to kill you”

customer: (goes red in the face)

female regulair: “the second time i used my sword and shield and attacked you, you faught very agressive so i lured you into a huse full of varangians, and your blind swinging aggro’d a group of them, you died”

customer: (visibly angry now)

female regulair: “and the third time i used a scimitar in my left hand, waited for you to attack, and parried you, then finished you with a riposte, need me to go over the other 4 invasions?”

customer: (turns to me) “see? she’s that cheater! i want you to remove her from the game!”

me: “the game i just refunded, which you now can’t play anymore?”

customer: “F*** YOU” (storms out)

(it turns out the client was just using a greatshield and turtled his way through, the female regulair had camped out in no mans wharf after collecting invasion items to ambush new players and get “sinner” status to improve her own chance of being invaded, 7 of her 10 kills needed came from the angry customer, i can understand his sour mood though!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!