Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #187783

, , , | Unfiltered | March 6, 2020

I was working the express (12 items or less) and a woman loads up her stuff and when I see her items are well over I let her know but say I will take her since it is slow.
Me:”I’ll take you since it is slow but is it okay if I not bag everything?”

Customer:”Sure, we can bag our stuff too. Thank you.”

after ringing and bagging with her husband trying to take bags from under me.
Me: “Okay, $44. 32”

Customer “$41 on stamps”

I waited while she slid her card and my auto reflex caused me to push the button for the whole amount. By this time her daughter had gotten in line with too many items as well and although slightly disappointed I apologized and told the mother that customer service would fix my mistake.

Customer not yelling but angry:”You did it on purpose because of all my stuff! This wouldn’t have happened if you weren’t a stupid cracker! Musty little bitch.”

She then went over to the customer service counter while I finished up her daughter’s order, the daughter being nicer but not apologizing.
The girl behind the counter listened as the mother pointed and said whatever she thought she could get me in trouble for. Security stood beside me and the woman was escorted out by a manager.

She had lied and told the girl behind the counter that I was throwing her stuff because of the amount of items she had and that I was being rude. I had only talked back when she said I made the mistake on purpose.

I explained what really happened to the girl at customer service and the manager and security. If she had the chance she would have come back to threaten me more if security hadn’t been there. She was saying something about only stupid white girls calling security when s*** gets real.

The whole time I remained calm. I absolutely hate working the express lane because of that.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!