Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #187747

, , | Unfiltered | March 4, 2020

I work as the assistant manager for a gas bar, and one morning I had car load show up for gas really early in the morning. About 7 am, I think.

So, the driver comes in and points at her crappy, rust bucket van and says, “I want $25.00 premium on number 11.” I ring it through and she leaves. A moment later, her friend comes in and apologizes, saying “I didn’t know she wanted premium, and I hit regular. Is there a way to fix it?”

I head outside, and the driver walks over to me yelling about wanting premium. Now, no matter what I put through on my register, the customer still has to press a button to select the grade. I try to explain this to her, but she continues to scream. We go to her van, and she starts pumping again.

I was just about to suggest ending the transaction and using her refund to get premium, but she is talking to a friend on her cell as she’s pumping (a huge no-no, but I’m not pointing that out). She says to her friend on the phone, “Yeah, I’m just at the gasbar getting gas. The attendant gave me the wrong f*cking type”

I went back inside. I haven’t seen them since.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!