Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #187681

, , , | Unfiltered | March 1, 2020

I am at my table dealing blackjack when a customer comes up to my table. Players in this city are notorious for being cutthroat and ruthless.

Me: How’s it going tonight sir?
Player: Shi**y that’s how.
(He then slams a single 25$ green chip in the betting circle and I deal him a fourteen.)
Player: Best you could fuc**ng do huh? Hit me!
(Lost the first hand. It’s important that this time he put another SINGLE chip up. I dealt him a 13 turned to do a check in with my supervisor and out of the corner of my eye saw him add money to his bet. As I have been dealing here awhile and have become accustomed to players trying to cheat I simply flick the chip back)
Me: You can’t add money to your bet after the cards are out sir.
Player: hit me
Me: Bust
Player: The fuck is wrong with you? I didn’t ask for a hit I want my 100$ back.
Me: You did, and you only had 25$ up.
Player: No way call the floor.
(I called my supervisor over and told her of what happened, she decides to call surveillance. I normally let it go but because this time this guy was being a pain I leaned back and let her know he capped his bet, the industry term for adding money after the cards are out. Meanwhile I have another player in the table who doubled for a large amount of money waiting.)
Me: I’m so sorry about all this sir.
Other player: Don’t worry it’s quite all right.
(Meanwhile while waiting he goes to the table next to me and within 2.5 seconds)
Other Dealer: Floor!!
(My pit boss a separate supervisor comes up behind me.)
Me: What’s this guy doing?
Pit boss: Sit tight somethings happening.
(Never having heard that before I was nervous, within a minute security was surrounding my table asking the guy to step off the table. They pull him away and begin arguing. He suddenly breaks away comes back to the table slams his hands down and yells at me.)
Player: Did I add money to my bet?
Me: Yes I pushed the chip back to you and tried to forget it.
(He was then escorted out yelling the whole time how he wants his 100 dollars back. I never saw him again.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!