Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #187655

, , | Unfiltered | February 28, 2020

in the year 2000 the BestBuy and BlockBuster Video uniforms where uncannily similar. the only real difference was the cant of the ticket stub and the brand name. blue polo- khaki pants. I finished my shift and went over to the store my brother worked at to wait for a ride home.

Me: (standing in front of the new release wall)
Customer: Can you help me find [x video]?
Me: Sorry, No. (I said politely)
Customer: (becoming visually agitated gives me a short rant about customer service) Show me where the tape is or I’ll have you fired!
Me: I doubt it ma’am.
Customer: That’s it, I want to speak with your manager!
Me: Ok, he’s a block away at BestBuy but I don’t think he’ll do anything. (I was interrupted before I could even try to explain things, coming to the conclusion that I was not getting threw I tried to walk away but she fallowed me boiling her rant into a full on yell)

Manager: Is everything OK here?
Customer: No, this kid refuses to help me. I want him written up!
Manager: (looks me up and down while trying to hide a coy smile and strikes a fake glare) Your Fired.
Customer: *dumbfounded gasp*
Me: OK, cool, see you tomorrow. (I say walking to the front of the store
Customer: (customer stutters for a bit) I didn’t mean for you to fire him!
Manager: Its fine mam, he doesn’t work here anyway.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!