Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #187079

, , , | Unfiltered | February 27, 2020

(It’s a normal day on the drive-thru. A woman in a large SUV pulls up the speaker)

Woman: “Hi, I want three tacos with extra sour cream.”

Me: “I’m sorry, Ma’am. We don’t sell tacos. We have burgers, salads, wraps, fries, chili, and ice cream.”

Woman: “Listen to my order. I want three tacos with extra sour cream.”

Me: “I’m sorry, ma’am. I don’t sell tacos. Please pick something off of the menu.”

Woman: “Three. Tacos. With. Extra. Sour. Cream.”

Me: “The closest thing I have to a taco is a chicken wrap. I can do a spicy wrap with sour cream. That is the closest thing on the menu to a taco.”

Woman, screaming: “THREE TACOS WITH SOUR CREAM.”

Me: “We don’t serve tacos. Please pull through and leave the line. There is a line behind you, and I think you meant to go to -other fast food place- and not -this fast food place-.”

Woman: ‘You b****! You are so rude! Take my order now! I know exactly where I am!”

Me: “I would love to take your order, but we don’t serve what you want. Chose something off the menu, or go somewhere that serves them.”

Woman, screaming: “MANAGER NOW!”

-my manager puts on his headset. He’s been watching my reactions for the past minute-

Manger: “What seems to be the problem?”

Woman: “Your b**** of an employee wont take my order!”

Manager: “Please refrain from insulting my employees. What did you want to order?”

Woman: “Three tacos with sour cream!”

Manager: “Ma’am, we are burger place. We don’t serve tacos. Never have, never will. If you want tacos, go to -other fast food place-.”

Woman: “How dare you refuse to serve me! I’ll sue!”

Manager: “I’m supposed to serve you food that you can clearly see isn’t on the menu?”

Woman: “You are supposed to put customers first, you stupid SOB! Either serve me, or else!”

Manager: “Ma’am, get out of my drive-thru line before I call the cops and have you removed from it!”

Woman: “Threats! You are threatening me! I will sue! You will regret this”

Manager: “You have 10 seconds before I call the police and have you removed from the property.”

-the lady speeds out of the drive-thru, nearly hitting another car on her way out-

Manager: “I think it’s break time for both of us now.”

Me: “I love you.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!