Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #187012

, , | Unfiltered | February 24, 2020

(I’m a twenty 22 year old female and work the concession stand at a movie theater. One day, I get two different sets of guests, both of whom are not thinking things through. )

(The first customer is deeply engaged in a phone conversation when he approaches me, not even looking in my direction.)

Customer 1: “Just a hot dog please sir . . .”

(I say nothing and raise my eyebrows. He looks up and starts spluttering.)

Customer 1: Uh, mam, lady, girl-

Me: (Smirking) Got it.

(He gets his hot dog and leaves in a hurry.)

(Later that day, a group of 12 adults in their late twenties come in. The first guy in the group places the order for his friends, coming to about $100’s worth of snacks. He then leaves to use the restroom.)

(I get all the items and leave them on the counter for them. The remaining eleven adults stare at them.)

Customer 2: How are we supposed to carry all this?

(I turn around and struggle to hold in laughter. Not only do the ELEVEN people all have free hands, but they are ADULTS! I expect that kind of question from children, not fully capable adults.)

(They end up waiting for the first guy to come back and delegate how to carry it. I wonder how they survive without their friend?)

(So ends a day at the movies that was more funny than most.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!