Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #186958

, , | Unfiltered | February 21, 2020

(I am jogging with my boyfriend and we stop to get some coffee. I have a prosthetic and it is clearly visible. A lady and her two kids walk in. The lady gives me a look of disgust. A few moments later, an employee walks over)
Employee: (to me) We received a complaint of you disturbing other customers. We need to ask you to leave.
Me: I’m sorry, but all I have been doing is sitting here peacefully.
(The lady walks over)
Woman: Get this creature out of here! She is scaring my children!
(Her children are attached to their DS’ to notice anything. The employee looks at me apologetically.)
Me: Look, I did nothing wrong, and I am not leaving.
Woman: Leave now, or I’m calling the police on your disabled a**
Me: Go ahead, call them.
(She calls the police and they arrive a while later.)
Police: (To me) We received a report of you disturbing the peace?
(My boyfriend gets fed up.)
Boyfriend: This crazy b**** keeps harassing my girlfriend, when she has done nothing wrong.
Woman: Don’t listen to this [racial slur.] This [disabled slur] is scaring my children.
Police: (to the woman) I’m sorry, but we’re gonna have to ask you to leave.
Customer: WHAT!?!?! I HAVE DONE NOTHING. THIS DISGUSTING CRIPPLE HAS RUINED MY DAY AND I WANT HER ARRESTED!
(By now, the police are dragging her out.)
Customer: YOU F****** B****! I’LL HAVE YOU SUED. I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY> YOU HAVE SCARRED MY KIDS FOR LIFE.
(The manager apologized profusely and offered us gift cards. We are now regulars and the employees and people are really nice!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!