Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #186485

, , | Unfiltered | February 7, 2020

(I was at a very popular amusement park with my family about to get on a roller coaster. I was designated to put the bags in the lockers while they got in line. A cast member is yelling at people lining up to have one person drop off bags and they can go join up with their group after. After putting things in the locker I start moving through the line saying “Excuse me, so sorry! Im just getting to my group! Im so sorry!” No one has a problem until one guy very obviously elbows me in the ribs. Note: Im 5’6 and weigh 115 lbs. He was 6’1ish and about 250lbs?)

Him: Oh yeah sure. You have a group.

Me: Yes, I do. Im going to meet them. Sorry. They tell you at the entrance you can rejoin with your group when you drop off bags.

Him: Why dont you wait in line like everyone else you liar.

(There are a lot of children around and I noticed he has his own two young kids in costume. Im usually pretty ready for a conflict but I wasnt about to start a shouting match in front of a bunch of kids so I waved him off and kept going up the line.
My family was sitting just beyond the metal detectors.)

My mom: You wont believe this but your father kept his phone in his pocket so now we are waiting for him.

(I tell my mom about the rude guy who basically assaulted me. She insisted I point him out because shes more aggressive than even me. I refused explaining I wasnt going to cause a scene in a family place. She picked him out anyway.)

While the guy is walking by my mom yells: THANKS FOR LETTING MY DAUGHTER JOIN HER FAMILY!

(Guy gives her a mean look but says nothing and keeps going with his kids. Kicker is, it was a double roller coaster. Once my dad rejoined our group we got back in line and picked a side. We still got on before that rude man. I feel bad for his kids.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!