Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #18618

Unfiltered | March 18, 2017

My family and I were flying to Florida to clean out my grandmother’s mobile home. My grandmother had passed two days after Thanksgiving, so we were all in a somber mood flying down in January. To save money, we took the earliest flight out, which means waking up at 3:30AM, so we were all tired as well.

I sat in the aisle seat and took drink orders for my family so they could fall asleep after takeoff. The beverage cart came around, and the flight attendant took our drink orders. My sister and mom had ordered orange juice and woke up shortly after receiving it on their trays. When she came back around to take trash away, my sister tried to quickly drink the last gulp of her juice to throw away her cup.

Flight attendant: It’s okay, you can finish. I don’t mean to rush you. I’ll come back around later.

Sister: It’s just so good! I love this orange juice, it’s my favorite!

Flight attendant: Would you like some more?

Sister: Really!?!?

Flight attendant: Absolutely.

Sister: Sure, thank you!

Flight attendant: I’ll be right back.

A minute later, the flight attendant came back with an unopened can of orange juice and a fresh cup with ice.

Flight attendant: Here you are.

Sister: *wide-eyed* I can have the whole can?

Flight attendant: Haha, yes, you can!

Sister: Thank you so much! *to me* That was so nice of her! I’ve never gotten a whole can before!

Thank you, Flight attendant, for making my sister’s day. She was in a great mood the rest of the day. Another reason why I love to fly with the airline opposite of Northeast.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!