Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #18562

Unfiltered | October 28, 2016

Within a few months after our wedding it became clear that I was seriously ill. We had no answers, cancer was a spectre and we had a talk about what my husband would do if I was gone. I was trying to go to school even though I had had to quit working. I was th kind of sick where you don’t even manage to brush your hair most days. I looked awful and didn’t care. Walking (staggering) across campus one day a guy a few years younger than me looked up and moved to stand right in my way.

He looked me in the eye and said “I have to tell you, you are beautiful.”

I was too stunned to speak before he walked off, but it made me feel so nice. I told my husband and it was so sweet of this kid to do that. 5 years later I’m healthy and pregnant with out third baby, it turns out after all the scares and test it was Celiac and all I had to do was change the way I eat. – But that young man still makes my heart warm, and I hope my sons behave the same. When they see someone sad and worn down.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!