Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #18520

Unfiltered | August 4, 2016

(I’m at a concert and go into the mosh pit. Before the song is over, I find myself close to the front. I reach down to take a picture of the band only to find my camera case empty. I dance around the pit as the song winds down but find nothing on the ground. Someone notices me searching and points behind me).

Random guy: “Did you lose sunglasses?” *holds up a pair*

Me: “No! My camera!”

Guy: “Oh. Well, I found one of those.” *pulls out my camera from his back pocket*

Me: “OHMYGOODNESSTHANKYOU” *practically leaps at him for a hug*

Guy: “You sure you didn’t lose sunglasses?”

Me: “no. I have mine here.”

Guy: “Well, take them. Maybe you’ll find the next person!”

(My camera happened to be in perfect condition, despite the fact we were on asphalt. My wedding/honeymoon pictures are on it, so I was glad the SD card was at least undamaged. After the band was done, he saw me again and thankfully interrupted another guy who was hitting on me, who didn’t believe at first that I was even married).

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!