Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #18519

Unfiltered | August 3, 2016

(This happened many years ago, while I was still in Intermediate school. My family was out watching my oldest brother playing football, and it was incredibly hot for early fall. It was way too hot out in the sun, so I went to sit in the shade by the consessions stand. I started to feel very woozy and lied down.)

Me: *lying on the ground with my eyes closed*

Stranger: “Hey, are you all right, young lady?”

Me: *opens eyes and suts up slowly* “Y-yeah, I’m okay, just dizzy… I had to lay down…”

Stranger: “It’s really hot today, here. Keep hydrated, maybe you’ll feel better.”

(She hands me an ice cold bottle of water.)

Me: “Thank you…” *I take a big swig, and it makes my stomach feel a little better*

Stranger: You’re welcome, sweetheart. I hope you feel better soon.

(Needless to say, though it wasn’t much, I was grateful for her help. Granted the water didn’t do much cause I had heat stroke, she still did her best for most likely not even knowing who I was.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!