Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #18492

Unfiltered | July 2, 2016

This happened a few years ago, when my daughter was still a baby. A friend and I had gone shopping and we had my daughter with us. We had the stroller, bag, etc. We had to take the bus back to my car. Unfortunately, the buses were few and far between that night. It was around 10:30 at night when a bus finally showed up and we got on When the driver stopped on a dark street around midnight and informs us it’s the last stop. My friend, my daughter and I were the only ones on the bus. I realize we had gotten on the wrong bus. I tell him so and he shrugs and kicks us off. At that point, we had no phone and were stranded. We walk towards a gas station, but as we get there, we notice they’ve closed. Next to the gas station is a restaurant and the last employee is about to leave. She notices us heading towards her and asks if we’re ok. I explain what happened. She lends us her phone and tells her friend, who had been waiting on her that she was staying until someone could pick us up. Luckily, my mother was awake and was able to come get us and took us to my car. We went back to the restaurant the next day and told the manager how grateful we were that his employee, who was tired from her shift, had waited an extra half hour to make sure some complete strangers got home safe.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!