Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #18442

Unfiltered | May 6, 2016

(I had just gotten off of work and my depression was really hitting me hard. I was sitting in my car setting up my music when started to rain with the wind blowing hard. A knock on my window made me look up at this woman who was standing by my car with her arms folded in a vain attempted to block out the wind.)

Me: *opens car door* Can I help you?

Woman: You look like you’re having a crappy day, so I want you to take this and treat yourself *hands me a $20 bill*

Me: Oh, I can’t take this

Woman: I want you to. You look like you need a pick me up and I don’t need this.

Me: *holding back tears* thank you, I really appreciate this!
Woman: *also holding back tears* just go treat yourself, and I hope you have a better day!

(She then went into her car and drove off while I sat there crying, looking down at the $20 in my hand. I don’t know who she was and I never saw her again, but her kindness really helped lift me up out of a dark place, so thank you kind woman for risking the awful weather to help a random stranger!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!