Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #183982

, | Unfiltered | January 26, 2020

(Whilst browsing in a library the following altercation occurred, this is about 25 minutes before library closure and fifteen before the wifi and public computers shut down)

Rude Girl: The printer won’t let me print this out and I need to have it done! Yesterday it let me print with no problems, why the hell won’t it work? What are you going to do about it?

(The librarian then explains to her that she needs her library card number to use the printer)

Rude Girl: Yeah well I left it at home, I shouldn’t need it to print anything!

(The poor Librarian is then trying to explain that she does actually need her card number, at which the rude girl starts carrying on and not letting the librarian finish any sentences.)

Rude girl: Well this isn’t my fault what are you going to do about it?

Librarian: I could try to —

Rude girl: WHY aren’t you helping me? You explained far too complicatedly!

Librarian: It isn’t complex, let’s just try this —

(Rude girl starts going on a rant about how useless the librarian is at her job. A couple of minutes later the 15 minute warning is announced, giving people still on computers enough time to save any work and log out.)

Me: I hope security is on its way

Other Librarian: Yep, should be here soon, though they’d be on their way now regardless of her

(As if on cue Rude girl walks out glaring at Other Librarian and myself)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!