Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #181191

, , | Unfiltered | January 1, 2020

A Public Service Announcement on behalf of Powerball retailers everywhere:
If you are the elected individual from your workplace or group of friends to go to the store to buy 100 tickets for the group,
#1 have your poop-in-a-group and know what you’re doing. If you don’t know what you’re doing, elect someone who does.
And #2, if the members of your group pay you singles or quarters, either pocket the cash and use your credit/debit card (many many places DO let you buy lotto with credit/debit cards) or at the very least, have the cash all neatly sorted and counted. Please do not just shove a pile of crumpled up bills at the cashier and say, “I want this many Powerballs!”

And to those who have never purchased a Powerball ticket ever and are only buying one now because it’s over a billion…do us all a favor and ask for a “QuickPick” or “X# of QuickPicks”. If you really have your heart set on picking your own numbers, go online and do your research before you go to the store. Ask the cashier for a slip to fill out, and follow the directions. If you do not wish to choose your own numbers, don’t waste time and paper filling out a slip…just ask for a QuickPick.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!