Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #181183

, , | Unfiltered | December 31, 2019

(I am the customer in this story. I am in a rush and just wanted to run in quick and grab one thing. I look around but can’t find what I am looking for so I search for an employee and finally find one about 5 minutes later)

Me: Can you tell me where I could find (item)
Employee: It’s in aisle 7
Me: Thanks!

(I go to aisle 7, but it isn’t there so I go to aisle 8. There are two ladies standing in the aisle talking. I do my best to look around them, but I don’t see what I am looking for. They are oblivious. I go to another aisle and look and come back to aisle 8. The ladies haven’t moved so I just stand there awkwardly. They eventually notice me and move and right where they were standing is the item I was looking for!! I grab the item and head to the register. There is a line.
I wait in the line for about 4 minutes before finally deciding I really need to go and I don’t have anymore time to wait.)

Me: I don’t have time for this!!

(I put my item down and leave the store. People must have thought I was crazy.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!