Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #181139

, , | Unfiltered | December 26, 2019

I used to work third shift. An older (70 looking) white (you will understand why I reference color later) man came through the drive thru around 11 pm.

He actually is a semi-regular customer of ours (though never that late). I knew because I recognized his face. And I usually don’t recognize many of the customers. I work in an extremely busy restaurant. He is always pleasant, very quiet, orders his coffee then leaves. Dresses like a 70 year old man should.

Around 4 am, he and a very young black woman (20 something), who looked half drunk, and half high come through the drive thru they order. As they are getting their food, he’s driving, and she’s in the passenger seat, he never looks up to me, she gives the money, and she reaches across him to get the food.

She orders a large Drink, no ice, a sandwich and two large fries. I don’t remember what was wrong with her order. But she got out the car to come to the window to fuss and yell about the wrong order. So upset that she threw the bag, at us (me and my co worker) and it hits my co worker in the arm.

Clearly she was pleased with herself, because she sneered, got back in the car and decided that throwing the bag wasn’t good enough. She took the large drink and attempted to throw it also. The attempt was unsuccessful, as top of the cup hit something in the car and the soda spilled all over the older man and her.

She screamed and told the man to drive off. He being a 70 year old man, with cold soda all over him, drove off slowly. Leaving about 5 dollars or so in change.

I haven’t seen the man since.
Or the woman now that I think about it.

And the chicken sandwich my coworker and I shared from the change was very delicious.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!