Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #180418

, | Unfiltered | December 24, 2019

To the woman who returned the $100 trash can on Dec. 29 to *store*,
This is the blue-haired cashier who had to process your transaction. I want you to know that whatever you must have been angry about concerning the company, your way of handling it was childish at best, and hazardous at worst. I’m certain you were aware that we knew your trash can was used. You saw the look on my face when I went to pick it up and could smell the odor through the box. You saw me whispering to my superior and the look on my face when I was told to take it back anyways. And you counted on the company policy to take everything back. But if you were angry at the company, leaving your garbage in the trash can was not the way to channel your anger. I was not the reason you were angry but I had to deal with the consequences. I couldn’t eat for hours after. I was sick and felt humiliated and like you were calling me trash by association. And you should know that your actions only succeeded in ruining the day for less than five people, the company won’t even notice that you walked away with $100 in new merchandise, and you proved how shallow you are. If anything, I resent myself for not saying no, but I swallowed my pride and took your trash, gave you your new purchase, and here I am, regretting. I’m not angry, but I am disappointed. In you, the company, the world, that this kind of thing can happen. I hope you feel better about yourself now. But please don’t ever do this again.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!