Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #180404

, , , | Unfiltered | December 22, 2019

A/N: this took place in the summer of 2007

It was an ordinary day, at least it was until a woman came into the store, unsure of what she was looking for. I was called upon to assist the customer. After an hour of wandering around the store, she still hadn’t selected whatever she wanted. So, as I had to go back to the front end (The front of the store faced the parking lot, the back faced Maple Rd), I handed her off to a kid coming from upstairs off his lunch break. So anyway, as I glance up to the customer service desk, I see the woman leaving. Without anything. I kinda felt uneasy…..like something was off about her.

I turn my attentin back to bagging.

My focus was then rudely interrupted about 5 minutes later as a loud metallic smash startled me and other baggers in the store.

And then screeching tires, and another “BAM”.

And another. And another. And another…..the last one with a sickening crunch, sqealing, and clattering sound

I sprint outside to see a black 2008 “BRAND SPANKING NEW” Cadillac CTS smashing cars left and right, smoking, leaking radiator fluid, front and rear end smashed in as if it had been hit by a semi from the rear and pushed into another semi in front…Guess who was driving? That’s right, the woman who had just left…..

I stood there in shock for like 3 seconds then ran to push a line of carts out the way before the store’s supply was destroyed. Customers came out screaming in rage when they saw their vehicles. Total chaos ensued. My manager came down to see the commotion and damage….she took one look at her car and gasped…..the manager’s car had coasted down the hill after being hit by the Cadillac (The parking lot sits on a hill, so it’s a very visible slope), with the transmission damaged, and slammed into another vehicle parked in front of the store’s doors.

Several people went running after the woman in the Cadillac, but the crippled vehicle was already limping out of the parking lot and onto Maple, leaking all sorts of fluid. How the police didn’t catch her, i’m still puzzled to this day.

The next day, however, things got quite……interesting.

I had opened the next day after the Cadillac CTS incident, and once more, I was bagging groceries, this time for an elderly lady. Around 11:00, this lawyer came racing in, literally purple in the face, grabbed one of the baggers next to me, and slammed him to the floor. A team lead grtied grabbing him and he shoved her away from him, spraining her ankle in the process. So now that’s two employees injured buy this guy. I stared at him, daring him to lay one finger on me. I was going to turn this guy into soup if he did.

This guy began jumping up and down, screaming and foaming and ranting. The already frustrated manager was upstairs, looking at the scene from the balcony.

Lawyer: “YOU BROKE MY CADILLAC!!!!!! I’M GONNA HAVE YOU ALL REPRIMANDED!!!! YOU’RE GOING TO PAY FOR MY CADILLAC!!!! I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO OWN YOU PEOPLE, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES, AND THIS STORE!!!! I WANT MY CADILLAC REPAIRED RIGHT NOW!!!!!

The lawyer then proceeded to push over a water bottle display, and some fruits, vegetables, and cakes and pies, all the while screaming about his Cadillac. I’m like, what Cadillac?

And then it hit me: Yesterday. The woman that came in was driving a Cadillac. I slipped off outside to take a look, and there it was, in all it’s wrecked glory, the black CTS.

And then I see HER…..the cause of all this madness…..waltzing into the store, dressed like Cruella De Ville.

Apparently someone had called a wrecker, and the vehicle was being towed off, because at that moment, the lawyer came out screaming in rage. His face was now an eggplant type color.

Lawyer: THAT’S MY CAAAAAAARRRR, THAT’S MY CAAAAAAARRR!!!!

Now he’s coming back in a homicidal rage.

The woman (His wife) hangs her head and tearfully said something…I wasn’t close enough to hear.

I backed away and fled, only to hear a solid slap and an enraged “WHAAAAATTTT!!!!!

So the guy is a wife beating lawyer.

Lawyer: “YOU DID WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

He slaps her again.

Lawyer: “YOU COME HERE, WRECK MY CAR, BLAME IT ON SOME LOWLY RETARD OF A BAGGER, AND EXPECT ME NOT TO FIND OUT THE TRRUTH, YOU SORRY C*NT OF A WH*RE”

Another slap

Apparently she had went home and lied on us baggers. A line of carts rolling down a hill can’t make a car look like it’s been in a 20 car pileup!!!!! Damage can occur, but not on that scale. True fact.

The lawyer is now manhandling this woman, beating her with his fists across the store. Several other customers tried pulling him off her, and he simply beat them too. Finally, he produces a pistol, and the police are called (The police, they’re literally around the corner)

The police show up, and the guy is pistol whipping his wife, the poor woman is unrecognizable. The guy is subdued by six officers after waving his pistol at them and surrounding customers.

Guess who had to clean up the aftermath (blood included)?

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!