Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #177083

, , | Unfiltered | November 7, 2019

(I am a cashier, working the register at a Missouri Wal-Mart. Currently, I’m helping a high-school aged customer while his mother is in the bathroom. As he puts bags into the cart, I notice he’s wearing a rainbow-colored bracelet reading “Pride”)

Me: Hey, nice bracelet!

Kid: Oh, thanks man.

(Although I don’t notice it, the customer’s mom is on the way back from the restroom)

Me: Where’d you get it?

Kid: My boyfriend got it for me; we’ve been together about a year now.

(At this point, the customer behind him, a shorter, stocky man, hears and LUNGES at the kid, knocking his own cart on the ground.)

Man: HOW DARE YOU!

(He grabs the kid’s bracelet, and I try to push him off, but he shoves me away. The kid’s mom-who, I kid you not, looks and is built like Wonder Woman- sees and starts sprinting to the register, while the man shakes her kid back and forth.)

Man: F**OT! SODOMITE! EVIL LITTLE B*ITCH!

Me: Sir! Sir, please-

Man: NO! F**K OFF! THIS LITTLE B***ARD NEEDS TO LEARN HIS F**KING LESSON!

Kid: Man, get the f**k off me!

(The man continues yelling, not seeing as the kid’s mother comes up behind him.)

Mom: (taps man on shoulder) Excuse me.

Man: (turns around) WHAT?!

Mom: Get away from my kid, you son of a b*itch!

(The mom then uppercutted the guy, knocking him onto his own overturned cart. Then, as the manager called the police, she and her son finished their purchases and waited for the cops to show up.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!