Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

17 Musical Stories That Will Send You Into Beatlemania

| Right | June 20, 2020

Dear readers,

On June 18th, Sir Paul McCartney of songwriting and performing fame turned seventy-eight. A self-taught musician with a four-octave vocal range and eighteen Grammy awards, Paul is one of the most well-known artists of all time. In his honor, we’ve assembled a collection of 17 stories about one of his most famous projects: The Beatles.

The impact of the Beatles on popular culture and musical history is indisputable. We hope these stories leave an impact (and a smile!) on your day.

 

The Monster Calls Every Day Of The Week – “Eight Days A Week” is just one of many films inspired by The Beatles.

No One Knows The Top Notes – Matthew Broderick is talented, but he’s no Beatle.

Listening To A Musical “Duality” – Apparently, not everyone loves the Beatles.

I Wanna Hold Your Hand Forever – There really is such a thing as too much Beatles!

All The Crazy People, Where Do They All Come From? – Love for Mr. McCartney is universal.

I Weep At Your Ignorance – We’re all weeping over this friend’s stupidity.

I’ll Beatle You To It – The cashier said, “Don’t let me down,” and they didn’t.

“Imagine” That – As it turns out, Lenin and Lennon have very little in common.

The Beatles’ Bitter Break-Up – This story ends on a bit of a sour note…

A Prehistoric Christmas Tradition – We want to hear this version of the song now!

All You Need Is Love, Not – In addition to love, you also need work, sleep, food…

Not In A Life Of Ease – How much deeper can you get than a submarine?

Imagine All The People, Listening In Harmony – Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and let it be.

Make It Up To Her With Lucy In The Sky – Dad’s aiming for a night at the Lonely Hearts Club, aka the couch.

Her Head’s Up In The Sky With Diamonds – We regret to inform you that The Beatles broke up… decades ago.

Doesn’t Get Their Monkey Business – As a kid, one of our editors used to confuse The Beatles and The Monkees, too.

The Volkswagen McCartney – Just makes you want to punch-buggy someone…

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed, or just want to rave about your favorite Beatles song? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!