Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

17 Crazy Stories That Show What Transgender People Still Have To Put Up With

| Right | March 31, 2021

Dear readers,

Today is the International Transgender Day of Visibility. In a perfect world, a day like today would not be necessary as all marginalized members of society would just be…

well… society. One day that dream will come true, but for now, we need days like today to shine the positive spotlight on transgender people all around the world and the sheer amount of effort it takes to become the people they are meant to be.

We have rounded up seventeen stories from our archives about these struggles that many transgender people have to endure every day. We hope they will be educational to many unfamiliar with these struggles and will provide solidarity for those who sadly are.

A Lousy Example Of A Man – You’re hot until you deny me.

Children Can Man-age To Listen – Trans people do not owe you clear gender presentation!

Nice To Get Helped For A Change – If you’re not trans, you need to be a friend like this to those who are.

Very Genderal Humor – Hits from the comments: “At least he didn’t ovaryact.”

Girls Will Be Girls – Keep your nose out of other people’s pants!

How To Get Non-Existent Panties In A Twist – Hits from the comments: “And I like guys who aren’t CREEEEEEEEEEEEPS.”

Transcending A**-Holes – Some people should not be allowed in public. (Hint: it’s the drunk, transphobic a**holes.)

The Joy Of Sex(ism), Part 3 – It’s garbage that you got written up for this, author.

Store Of The D***ed – Oh, no! Come back! Please!

Male-ing A Meal Out Of It – Oh, goodie. Sexist and transphobic!

Simple Genderalisation, Part 2 – She’ll get there eventually. (We hope.)

Not Taking Account Of His Gender – We hope you asked for a manager!

But Still Won’t Be Ginger – What we’re getting from this is that trans people are Time Lords. Awesome!

Transcending Bigotry – It doesn’t take much effort to be kind.

What A Dog’s Mother! – That’s it. I’m your parent now, author.

Bigotry Is A Bitter Pill To Swallow – FRUSTRATING.

Simple Genderalisation – And finally, a joyous and uplifting story to end on a positive note. Happy endings, even if it takes a few years…

 

We hope you enjoyed this Transgender-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

14 Reasons Why You Need To Better Understand Asexuality

 

23 Stories To Show We Have A Long Way To Go For LGBTQ Equality

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!