Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #168958

, , | Unfiltered | October 4, 2019

(I’m the idiot customer in this story. I’ve had a long couple days and I’m able to get out of the apartment for a couple hours for some birthday shopping for my daughter’s 1st birthday. After picking up that, and dinner, I decided to stop at a popular fast food restaurant and get some fries and a milkshake.)
Worker: Welcome to *fast food place* how may I help you?
Me: I’d like a large fry and vanilla shake.
Worker: Our shake machine is down.
Me: Is it? That’s alright. (for some reason, this is when I have a brain fart.) I’ll have a mountain dew.
Worker:…We only serve coke products ma’am…
Me: *facepalms* Oh my…I’m sorry. I’m having a moment, can I get a small Coke?
Worker: *gives price*
Me: *drives up to the first window* Was that you that took my order?
Worker: *wide eyed*…yes.
Me: I’m so sorry…it’s been a long day.
Worker: *sighs in relief* I thought you were going to yell at me.
Me: I don’t see what for, I’m the one that had the brain fart. *hands over money*
Worker: Thank you and have a good night.
Me: And you!
(Sometimes we are the ones who make mistakes, but we shouldn’t yell at other people for them!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!