Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #168956

, , | Unfiltered | October 4, 2019

I overheard this taking place at the fitting room. A man was with his daughter, who looked about nine or ten, old enough to try on clothing by herself. The fitting rooms are divided into a men’s section on one side and women’s on the other.

Fitting room attendant: “I’m sorry, sir, but you can’t go in there with her. If you’ll wait out here, maybe she can come out and show you what she’s wearing?”

Man: “No, I’m going in with her.”

Attendant: “Sir, that’s the women’s fitting room. I’m afraid I can’t let you go in there.”

Man: (getting angry) “I said I’m going in with her! How else will I know what fits her?”

Attendant: “She can come out and show you what she’s trying on. But I cannot let you go in with her, there are other women in the fitting room who won’t like a man in the women’s rooms.”

Man: “I don’t give a f*** about what they want! I’m going in there with my daughter!”

Attendant: “No, sir. You can’t.”

Man: “I’m done talking to you. Get your manager.”

(The attendant calls a manager over the walkie-talkie, and stays at her desk folding clothes.)

Man: “What are you still doing here? I SAID I’M DONE WITH YOU.”

Attendant: “Sir, my work is here. I’m here whether you specifically need my assistance or not.”

Manager: “Is there something I can help with here?”

Man: “Finally! This b**** won’t let me into the fitting room with my daughter.”

Manager: “Well, she looks old enough to try on clothing by herself. Is there a medical reason you’d need to stay with her?”

Man: “No. But I’m f****** going in there with her.”

Manager: “I’m sorry, sir, but she can come out and show you any clothes she tries on. We can’t let a man into the women’s fitting area.”

(At this point, the man begins screaming at both the manager and the attendant, while the daughter stands there looking miserable and embarrassed, until security shows up to escort him out. )

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!