Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #168416

, , | Unfiltered | September 28, 2019

(I work at an apartment complex and we have people come in frequently for tours. A woman and her daughter come to take a tour with a younger sibling and baby.)

Me: I would be happy to take you on a tour. Our model home is a 3 bedroom unit but will have features very similar to the 2 bedroom you were interested in. ( I take them out and show them our model home and proceed to bring them back to our office to answer any last minute questions.)
Me: That’s about it. Do you have any questions?
Customer: So can I see the 2 bedroom?
Me: No ma’am, we don’t have any of those to show and we only have one model home. There are people occupying the other spaces.
Customer: Well I don’t want to pay for it if I can’t see if first.
Me: I understand ma’am, but unfortunately, I cannot show you space since there is someone currently living in all of our spaces of that style.
Customer: Obviously flustered* Ok, well how much is it again?
Me: $635 per bedroom.
Customer: That’s it?! I can definitely do that. For the whole thing?
Me: No, per bedroom. So $635 each room or $1270 a month for the whole unit.
Customer: So $635 is all?
Me:………. $635 per bedroom and 2 bedrooms so $1270 a month.
Customer: Well can I see a 2 bedroom?
Me: ……..

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!