Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #167625

, , , | Unfiltered | September 22, 2019

(There are many children and parents-including me, my husband, and daughter-around the table for receiving prizes from the cashier in exchange for their tickets. One child in particular is with her father. She has only 50 tickets.)

Daughter: “I want… this one!” *points to something behind the counter costing over one thousand tickets*

Cashier: “I’m afraid that you don’t have enough tickets for that. But you can choose from a tootsie roll, mini magnifying glass, or a temporary tattoo page.”

Father: “Excuse me, is there any way that she could just get the toy she wanted?”

Cashier: “I’m sorry, sir, but she has far less tickets than she can use to get the prize. Like I said, she can choose from – ”

Father: *clearly tired* D***, b****! Just give us the toy.” *begins to reach over counter*

Cashier: “Stop! I’m going to have to ask you and your child to leave the facility now!”

Father: “We don’t have enough money to pay for games to get that many tickets!”

Me: (completely done with this man) “I can definitely tell you don’t have enough money, even though you have the latest phone and brand name clothes.”

Father: *furiously pulls daughter away*

Another random kid: “Daddy, what’s a b****?”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!