Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #167566

, , , | Unfiltered | September 19, 2019

(I work at a well-known grocery store in the southeast. This particular store is in a very affluent area. It’s been a slow morning so far.)

Me: *talking with cashier*

(Suddenly, a lady comes towards the end of the checkout lanes with her cart. She has a birthday cake from the bakery in her cart.)

Customer: Can I come through here?

(While she has been talking and deciding where to go, a man has stepped up to one of the open lanes and has begun his transaction.)

Customer: *loudly and abrasively* God d***it! I hate when people are rude! What a rude SOB! So rude! That really p***es me off! Some people are so rude! *to me* Oh, I’m going to need someone to help me out with this today.

(I force a smile and assist her as she continues to go on and on about how some people are just so rude. Even as we are leaving the store and walking behind the man, she continues.)

Customer: Thanks for all your help. Here, my car is this way.

(Turns out that she has parked her car underneath our “breezeway”, which is clearly marked for no parking!)

Me: *finishes loading up her car) Have a good day, ma’am!

Customer: Well, it would have been if it weren’t for that rude man!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!