Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #162060

, , | Unfiltered | September 7, 2019

I’m the customer in this story, I’m browsing masks at a popular seasonal costume shop when I see a wolf mask- it’s the last of its kind as far as I can see. I’m a furry but not at all open about it because of the volume of hate. There’s two teenage boys and their mother blocking the corner where the mask is so I can see it but can’t reach it without invading their personal space. They’re taking their time and I’m in a little bit of a rush so I decide to get their attention.

Me: “Excuse me Ma’am but could I get to that corner there?”

She says nothing and takes a few steps over, just enough for me to reach the mask. I grab it and start looking it over, deciding how I could alter it for an upcoming party. Suddenly I hear a gasp but think nothing of it, the prices in this store are paticularly steep.

Mother: “Oh my god, you’re not one of those furf***s!”

I know exactly what she means.

Me: *Dying in the inside* “Excuse me ma’am?”

Mother: “I didn’t think this store catered to YOUR KIND!”

She proceeds to knock the mask out of my hand, me completely dumbfounded and frozen in shock, then storm out of the store dragging one of her kids by the arm the entire way. Her second younger son sneers at me.

Younger son: BURN IN HELL FURF**!!”

He stomps of the mask, crack the plastic and follows after his mom and brother. An employee approached me afterwords and said he had their license and assured me they would be paying any cost it took to get me a new mask for free!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!