Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #161914

, , | Unfiltered | September 4, 2019

(My family’s caravan park has been around for 20+ years. Among other amenities, a tennis court has been there since it opened. We’ve only owned it for two years and in that time we’ve had a lot of thefts, including tennis rackets for hire. A large family came in, but I mostly dealt with a child and her mother)

Child : I want to hire some tennis rackets please

Me: Sorry, we don’t have any at the moment

Child : (Leaves and comes back with her mother)

Mother: What’s this (Child) says about you not having any rackets for hire?!

Me: I am very sorry, but as I said to her we don’t have any at this time.

Mother: Why on earth don’t you have any rackets if you have a tennis court?

Me: Unfortunately the rackets we did have were stolen and we are unable to replace them at this point in time.

Mother: If you don’t have any rackets, why do you have a tennis court?

Me: I’m sorry? The tennis court has been there for over 20 years…

Mother: So why don’t you have any rackets for hire?

Me: They were unfortunately stolen.

(This went on for 10 minutes. The whole time she was saying we shouldn’t have a court without rackets and that we should close it down/get rid of it)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!