Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #160094

, , , | Unfiltered | August 12, 2019

I work at a high class movie theater and it’s a slow day, when suddenly an Indian woman comes up to me scared, hyperventilating, and demanding to see a manager.

Woman: I need to see a manager now!

Me: Why, what’s wrong?

Woman: I was sitting in my theater when a man in a uniform came up to me and asked what movie I was seeing, down at he know what I’m watching, I think he wanted to hurt me, I want this man fired for his behavior.

Me: Ok, let me call my manager.

I call my manager and he talks with her, she describes the mans appearance as a tall thin black man with long black hair, and the manager calls the General Manager of the store because the woman was becoming more aggressive in how she wanted the employee punished and fired.

Once the General Manager was called down he called for every employee in the entire building to come down to the lobby and do a police lineup to find this “dangerous man”.

After over an hour of questioning we finally figured out who the culprit was, her. She was constantly changing her story on what the man looked like, who did it, and by the end of it he became a short white guy with shirt blond hair.

When the staff left I offered her an apology.

Me: I’m sorry that you had go go through with that, we will find this man. Would you like something before you go?

Her: No, I know you had something to do with this, your all going against me, well I’m not falling for it, I’m leaving and never coming back.

Me: What just happened?

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!