Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

16 Stories About Nursing Home Workers And Why They’re Amazing

| Right | June 17, 2020

Dear readers,

Carers and nurses who work in assisted living facilities and nursing homes are often overlooked within the healthcare community, but not here at Not Always Right!

Today, we’d like to shout out to those who look after our vulnerable and elderly with these 16 stories from our archives, where they have to tackle entitled visitors, grumpy residents, and more bodily fluids than you should ever see!

 

No Hopeful On Finding Opal – Working in the Opal mines

Just Quit While You’re Ahead, Part 2 – Sometimes the hardest part of this job is diplomacy.

A Disability At Having A Disability – A potential case of hypochondria.

George Foreman Would Not Be Happy – You get exactly what you ask for!

Could Have Gotten A Real Tongue-Lashing – Go-morling, go-morling, to you!

Foul Weather Today – The weather is not looking pretty.

Don’t Just Be Married To Work – Celebration stations!

Caribbean There, Done That – Every person of color ever, has had one of these conversations…

You’re My Number One Problem – By the process of elimination.

The Adventures Of Man-Bear – Not a resident evil.

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served By Wives – We eat visitors like you for lunch…

Incheon Further Away From The Answer – To many westerners, there is ‘Asian’ and that’s it.

Third Time Is The Charm – When they work that hard what do you expect?

Yet To Find Your Calling – Job requirements also include telepathy.

No Wonder Why He Left Her… – See you in Hell! Toodles!

There Is No Retirement Age For Birthdays – And as we like to do when we can, we end on a high note!

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!