Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

16 (More) Stories About People Who Just Don’t Get Weather!

| Right | February 6, 2023

Dear readers,

A few weeks ago, the west coast of the USA experienced several days of torrential downpour. I love rain, but even I was starting to get tired of it! It was particularly exhausting when I left the house; for reasons I don’t understand, it seems that everyone in California forgets how to drive when it rains.

We’ve featured weather and Mother Nature in various roundups before, but the customer stupidity just keeps flooding in. So, we’ve rounded up sixteen more stories from our archives about customers (and a handful of coworkers and bosses) who just can’t contend with the realities of weather. Grab an umbrella and enjoy!

 

Tornado 1, Whiny Caller 0 – Kiiiind of feels like you could’ve just not answered the phone.

The Wind In The Windows – I’ve never lived in tornado country, but uh… run?

Lord Of The Rain Dance – Look. I don’t know how meteorology works, but I know it’s not perfect. That’s life.

Gambling With His Life – Real talk: addiction sucks.

Even Siri Facepalmed – Hits from the comments: “Ah, the good old fashioned window. Oldest weather app in the world.”

A Bridge Too Far – Managers, if you need one employee to come in so badly, you haven’t hired enough employees.

The Store, My Friend, Is Blowing In The Wind – If they were true professionals, they’d sit in the store’s ruins and FILL MY ORDER!

The Wicked Witch Of The Pacific Northwest – Hits from the Invader Zim fans in the comments: “Are we sure this was a human and not an Irken in disguise?”

Beefed-Up Technology – Hits from the comments: “Do Androids Dream of Electric Cows?”

A Howling Tornado Of Complaint – Hi, I’m Johnny Knoxville, and this is the Impossible Demands tag!

The Finer Details Are Foggy – “I have one coworker who thinks EVERYTHING is a competition.” I haven’t even met them and I hate them.

A Gluten For Punishment – Another entry for the “Employees aren’t people and don’t have feelings” file.

Christmas Complaints Have Hit The Roof – Hits from the comments: “I can just imagine the screaming when she was told THAT.”

A Storm Of Crazy Requests – If your car could make it to the shop, it can wait until the storm clears.

It’s Snow Problem – Hits from the comments: “Sixty-two unanswered calls was not enough to let her know the place was closed?”

You Can’t Snow In Kind Gestures – We want to finish off this roundup with a story so warm and fuzzy it could melt any snow!

 

We hope you enjoyed this Weather-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Hilarious Stories About Customers Versus Mother Nature

 

18 Chill-Inducing Stories About Freezing Weather And Those Who Can’t Handle It (And A Few Who Can)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!