Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #158339

, , | Unfiltered | July 19, 2019

This happened at my first job in a popular fast food place when I had just gotten out of homeschooling so I was a bit awkward and my assistant manager had given me tips on what to say, customer service and stuff like that. A couple walks in and the guy comes up to the counter first.
Me: Hello welcome to [place] what can I get for you today?
Just then the girl pushes him out of the way and glares at me while placing her order and doesn’t let him speak at all
Me: Thank you for your order they will bring it to your table and have a nice night
Girl: whatever bitch
I’m a bit shocked but I keep my cool and watch as they sit in the table behind my assistant manager who is doing paperwork. Since it is pretty empty aside from the customer my other manager tells me to do litter pickup outside which requires I wear a reflective vest. I am almost finished when a truck comes roaring past almost hitting me and I hear a woman yell WHORE!! At me.
I am visibly shaken when I walk in and my assistant manager comes over to me
Manager: hey are you ok? What happened?
Me: I think the lady that was in here earlier almost ran me over and called me a whore
Manager: I actually know her and am going to speak to her parents. The whole time they were eating she kept talking about how you were trying to steal her boyfriend and calling all kinds of horrible names. Why don’t you take a break and get yourself an ice cream or something? It’s on me.
I did get the ice cream and quit about a month later but my manager did indeed talk to her parents and she had to come apologize to me later.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!