Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #158291

, | Unfiltered | July 15, 2019

A customer asks me for a certain product that we sold. Now, this product has an online special price – if you purchase it online. The customer then asks for the price listed online. I told him that that is an online special price and that price is only available online. “That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard!” the customer says in a loud voice. He then starting browsing the store. I kept an eye on him (just in case he wanted to shop lift). His girlfriend or wife came in to the store (as a visual sign to hurry up) and said “we have to leave Aaron”. He bought a few cheap items, giving me a really nasty look. After the transaction was complete I said “have a good day” as I usually do with customers. He shook his head in a rapid motion (in order for me to know he was shaking his head). A couple of days later we receive an online purchase, the persons first name was Aaron…and it was the same product that the angry Aaron in store was asking about. Looks like I won! :)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!