Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #155540

, , | Unfiltered | June 25, 2019

Heading Down Rocky Road

(I’m working a stall at an amusement park. A lady and her 4, maybe 5 year old come over.)
Customer: Hello! We would like to play this game, please.

Me: Okay, $5 to play.

Customer: Here you go!

Me: Thank you. Now, the point of this game is to throw the rubber chickens onto that target over there. It’s the one held down by rocks-

Customer: Rocks?! You said he would be throwing rubber chickens, not rocks!

Me: I didn’t say he would be throwing rocks, I said that rocks are holding down the target-

Customer: I demand a refund! This isn’t safe for kids!

(She actually pushed me out of the way, and took about $50 back)

Coworker: Hey! You can’t take all that money!

Customer: Shut the f*** up, b****! I am taking my money back and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

(Another coworker signaled the owner over)

Owner: What’s the problem?

Customer: This stall is NOT safe for kids, so I’m taking my money back!

Owner: I’m afraid you can’t do that.

Customer: Why the h*** not?

Owner: Because security should be coming over in about 3 minutes to bring you to the cops.

Customer: Too bad I won’t be here!

(She starts running for it, but looks back at us, and flips us the bird)

Security: Excuse me, ma’am, but where do you think you’re going?

(Customer recaps the story)

Security: Yeah, I’m not gonna let that happen.

(Security handcuffs her, and takes her out to a cop car)

Security: Oh, and I’ll take that money, too. Thank you, and come again!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!