Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #153772

, | Unfiltered | June 8, 2019

(One night I’m sitting with my Farther and his military buddy and I walk up to the bar to order a drink You should know that I’m originally from Britain and so is most of the bar patrons)
A guy around 19 and a rather older gentleman are standing in front of me.
To older guy in front starts talking about Canada’s education system.
“…so that’s why everyone outside of Alberta is stupid compared to us.”
The younger guy in front looks uncomfortable and I just shrug in my head and decide to ignore them when the older one turns to me.
“See this one agrees.”
I scowl and say. “Yeah you’re quite right mate.” in my my best English accent.
“Oh you’re obviously not from here.” He doesn’t stop just keeps insulting me and half the bar in front of them and when he says that I should get to work on loosing my accent (of which I’m proud of) I start seeing red and clench my fist and I say “That’s it! I don’t need to stand here and take this.” I push past him and say to the bartender “Can I get another beer when you’re available?”

I sit down with my dad and His friend and tell them about the jacka** my dad goes up to the bar says “I want to make sure my son gets his pint” and gives the old guy a death glare note. 5’8″ and 180 pounds of mussel. Throughout the night I got people complimenting me and old guy avoids everyone like the plague.
At the end of the night the young and old guys apologized to me and it was shown that the old one was a complete idiot that thought Angus cows came from Canada.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!