Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #151826

, , | Unfiltered | May 26, 2019

(I’ve worked in lots of different places before, but it’s never had crazy customers like this before. A businessman in a suit with a crazed look in his face buys a luggage lock and frantically tries to open it. However, it’s in one of those plastic cases.)

Man: “GIVE ME SCISSORS!”

(I’m in the middle of ringing up and checking other someone else. The angry man reaches over the other person, and shakes his palm in my face.)

Me: “Sir…I’m…trying to check out this line. If you’ll wait…”

Man: “I DON’T HAVE TIME TO WAIT MY FLIGHT’S IN A FEW MINUTES!” *shakes hand in my face again and again*

(When I try to ignore him, he huffs angrily and stomps his feet until my coworker comes over and carefully gives him some scissors, handle first. He snatches it, cuts his lock wrap up, slams it, blade first in our faces and runs off. I’m shocked because the blade nearly lands in our eyes. The manager who has seen it all, slowly dials security, and they catch the man. I guess he wound up missing his precious flight in the end, but I still quit a few days after that. Too much crazies for me. Sadly, that wasn’t the craziest person I encountered there.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!