Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #149938

, , | Unfiltered | May 13, 2019

I am female, and I have two boyfriends, because we’re Polygamist. We all date each other, so sometimes we’ll go on a date as a combination of two of us, and sometimes it’ll be all three at once. This particular day, I’m at my parents with my boyfriends, J and L. My family invited us for dinner, which is my older brothers, aka the twins, my parents, and my brothers girlfriends. J and I are in the dining room with twin 2 and his girlfriend

Me; Yeah, J and I have only been dating for about two years.

Gf #2; Really? You two seem so comfortable around each other. It took (twin #2) and I almost four years to be able to touch each other’s butt in public! *J had grabbed my butt as a joke, so GF#2 was joking about it)

Gf #1, entering the room; Hey, (my name) who’s the cutie in the kitchen? (Aka L)

Me; oh, that’s L. He’s-

I’m about to explain, when she cuts me off.

Gf #1; is he your pool guy, or something? Don’t tell (twin #1,) but If he ever breaks up with me, I’m stealing that guy and I’m gonna have him make me feel better *winks* I normally don’t go for Mexicans, but… damn.

All of us have just stopped. Gf #1 has been with my brother for three months, so she doesn’t know I’m poly.

J; You should probably shut up.

Me; J!

Gf #1; EXCUSE ME?

J; I don’t appreciate you talking about L like that! First off, he’s not Mexican, he’s from Portugal. Second, he wouldn’t want to “comfort” you.

Twin #1; Hey, what’s wrong?

I start to explain, since he just walked in, but his gf talks over me;

Gf #1; He just started screaming at me!

Twin #1; Hey, man!

Gf #1; you do realize he’s probably ****ing that stupid Portugaleon, right, (my name?)

Gf #2; … As a matter of fact, they probably are “comfortinf” each other.

Gf #1; Er… what?

I bust out laughing, and gf #2 explains what polyamory is, and how L is my boyfriend. Gf #1 turns cherry red.

Gf #1; Well-Well-**** you all! Come on, babe!

Twin #1; Last time I checked, I’m part of everyone.

She left, racist and single, but the other gf is now apart of my family, with a ring and everything.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!