Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #145462

, , | Unfiltered | March 27, 2019

(I work at an adult store that’s in the same building as a topless club. I answer the phone for our side and theirs. I get a prank call as I’m trying to close my side, but next door is still open. It starts with the caller asking a few normal questions about the club, which I answer, although I can tell it’s a prank call because she’s trying to make her voice sound younger. Note: I say my name when I answer the phone and the caller makes a note to say it back while she’s talking to me.)

Caller: So are you a dancer?
Me: No. I just answer the phones.
(She says something about me dancing for her.)
Me: Alright, if you don’t have anymore real questions, I’m hanging up now.
(She says something else that isn’t a real question.)
*click*
(She calls back a few second later.)
Caller: I’d like to make a complaint. I came there a few days ago and one of your dancers threw up on me.
Me: *sigh* Hang on a second.
(I call over on the walkie talkie for the GM because I’m trying to do my paperwork so I can go home and I really don’t feel like dealing with it. A few seconds later she calls back.)
Caller: I’d like to make a complaint.
GM over walkie talkie: If that’s them again, take care of it. (He says a few other things as I turn the walkie talkie down so I can hear the phone, but I can tell he’s not in a good mood)
Me: Look, I’m trying to close down and I really don’t have time for this. (I hang up but realize the GM picked up right before I did.)
GM over the walkie talkie a few seconds later: If those f*****s call back take care of them. I don’t care what you have to say just get rid of them. They tried to complain about you.
(She calls back AGAIN.)
Caller: Yes, I’d like to make a complaint about [My Name].
Me: Okay, well I’m the manager of my side.
Caller: Okay, [My Name]. I’d like to complain about [My Name]. I’m sure you know her.
(I hang up. And she finally quit calling back.)
Me: Seriously?!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!