Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Wild Cosplay Stories That Prove Cosplayers Are Awesome

| Right | July 6, 2020

Dear readers,

Watch the end credits of a big-budget movie. See how many people are employed as costume designers, wardrobe, make-up and hair departments. Then take all those skills, reduce the budget considerably, and the time allocated for the work to be squeezed between school and a job and other responsibilities, and what you have… is a cosplayer.

One of the most vibrant, talented, inclusive, and sometimes competitive, but always celebratory communities on the planet – cosplayers are an important part of the Not Always Right community, as evidenced from these 14 stories cobbled together from our archives.

 

Addressing The Dressing Situation – Star Trek: The Anime!

Cosplayed And Lost – Don’t glomp yourself.

Cos-Proposal – Fear and loving in Baltimore.

Cut That Hair And There Will Be Hell(sing) To Pay – If you’re failing to win an argument, threaten to take away the cosplay opportunities.

The Prime Time To Get Married – Be careful when the wedding dress code is “anything.”

My Knights In Shining Armor – The cosplayers need to stick together.

Parental GuardianshipStar Trek saves the day again.

Cosplay Makes My Day – The power of cosplay can go far beyond the convention hall.

The Cosplayer Is Always Right – When fandoms collide, they are unstoppable!

She’s Not Cosplaying Around – The perils of a cosplayers bedroom…

Karkat, Thor, And Loki Walk Into A Bar… – Cosplayers are burdened with glorious purpose to look out for each other.

Death Hug – Death comes for Naruto eventually…

They Are Iron Solid –  This relationship is as strong as iron.

All Things To Some People – You always remember when you find your people.

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more stories here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!