Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Times Video Game Store Employees Had To Fight Bad Boss Customers

| Right | June 11, 2020

Dear readers,

Video games! Most of you play them in some form, either on a PC or console at home, or crushing some candy on your phone during a commute. A lot of us download them directly to our devices, but there is still a need for physical video game stores. Some of us like to own physical discs, some of our less-gamer relatives use them to buy gifts, and then there are these 14 examples of bad customers, who shouldn’t be anywhere near a videogame store!

We hope you enjoy our latest roundup!

 

Hannah Montana, I Choose You – We feel really sorry for that gift recipient.

Can I Show You My Social Insecurity Card – This story is from 2012 and sadly attitudes still haven’t changed much.

Transactions For Dummies – A store? You’ve never been in a store before?

She Said, He Said – He can’t hear you over the sound of your ovaries.

Playing The Blame (Video) Game – The great XBox/Playstation war continues.

The Greater Of Two Evils – When Grand Theft Auto becomes a life simulation, it’s time to start worrying.

When In Doubt, Kick ‘Em Out – So, tell me again how this paying thing works?

We Stand Up For Our Own – We might talk smack when in a battle royale, but we’re here for each other when we’re needed.

Numa Numa Meets The Beaches Of Normandy – This guy was in a real battle. His wife still is.

Be Ver-wee Ver-wee Qwiet – I’m Hunting Wii-bits – These days they’re game-ifying everything.

The Devil Is In The Retailers – When you’re having fun with that portal gun.

Modern Scam-ily – This is an X-system.

The Lonely And The Lonelier – A Christmas Carol, now on next-gen consoles!

You Have Unlocked The Lazy Moralist Achievement – Some NAR editors would have never found ‘Knights Of The Round’ without a certain Braddygames guide…

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!