Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Times Awesome Customers Proved That They Do Exist!

| Right | June 23, 2020

Dear readers,

Good customers, to be fair, are not that uncommon- if they weren’t then the bad ones wouldn’t stand out. A rarer breed altogether, are the awesome customers; the ones that will stand up for an employee being abused by a jerk, or will recognize the tiredness of a worker at the end of a long shift and will go out of their way to perk them up.

The following fourteen stories are about those customers who proved they were awesome – bad customers take notes!

 

My Biggest And Loudest Fan – Big Brother is listening!

Becoming Familiar With Fiber – We hope this guy becomes a regular!

The Next Bachelorette – Hee’s old enough to know he’s awesome!

Gotta Love Them Regulars – It’s nice of them to notice!

The Economy Is Crumbling – Cookies and games are f****** awesome!

Drive Hoo – Woohoo!

Every Valet’s Dream Come True – When they’re not awesome enough – be awesome-er!

The Oracle At Register Five – Getting a funny customer is a lottery.

Be Scared Of Customers You Will – Some awesome customers come from a galaxy far far away.

Learning By Example – A good customer becomes an awesome customer by showing up a bad customer.

The Router To Success – Admitting your mistake makes you better than 99% of other customers!

Whoever Said Easter Isn’t Egg-citing Is Hopping Mad – NAR editors now believe in the Easter Bunny.

Hopefully, That’ll Be The End Of That Customer – This customer is such a ham.

Please Keep All Cybernetics Inside The Ride At All Times – Proof that bad customers don’t have a leg to stand on compared to the awesome ones.

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to send in your own story? Submit your here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more stories here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!